Integrated learning means combining what students learn in the classroom with the solution of real-world problems. An integrated approach to learning is designed to focus on learning within the curriculum. Integrated learning is learning which provides an equitable learning environment for all the learners through their own access point. In India, numerous CBSE schools adopt the method of integrated learning, and in this blog, you will learn about one of the leading and successful CBSE board school in Howrah, which has gained huge importance in the field of integrated learning systems.
Have you heard the name of the best CBSE School in Howrah – Sudhir memorial institute? If not, then it’s the best time to read this blog and gather as much information as you can.
It is the best CBSE English medium school in Howrah which is famous for providing an integrated scheme of learning. Best CBSE School in Howrah not only emphasizes one discipline but integrates various disciplines and makes connections with each other. CBSE board school in Howrah provides project-based learning where the students have to undergo research based on the topic of their choice.
Characteristics of integrated learning
Some of the characteristics of integrated learning through the best CBSE School in Howrah are mentioned below. You may have a look at them.
- It primarily focuses on problem solving
- It is a compilation of assessment, curriculum development and faculty development
- Integrated learning explores and uses information effectively
- With the best CBSE school Howrah, integrated learning enables learners to integrate ideas and experiences and apply them to formulate new learning situations
Benefits of Integrated learning
Some of the benefits of integrated learning through the CBSE board school in Howrah are mentioned below.
- Integrated learning will increase understanding and application of general concept
- Identify and assess complex problems
- It increases motivation among the students
- It develop higher level thinking skills
- It serves as connection between various curricular activities
- Integrated learning encourages active participation in relevant real life experiences
- It provides a better understanding of the content
If you are still confused to understand this particular integrated learning benefit then you may have a look at the benefits of project-based learning through CBSE Board School in Howrah. The benefits of project-based learning are mentioned below.
1. Introduction to real-world work – Project-based learning prepares students to meet real-life challenges and do what professionals do in their day to day life. Sudhir memorial institute is the best CBSE English medium school in Howrah that considers the importance of this type of learning.
2. Collaboration – During the time of project-based learning, students need to collaborate with each other and make a group and work on their projects together. By this, they will learn to perform better in groups.
3. Critical thinking and problem-solving – Project-based learning encourages critical thinking and problem-solving skills in students. They have to look at every problem whether big or small, with a critical lens, ask relevant questions and develop possible solutions.
4. Empowerment – By working on something authentic, students start to become proud of themselves. This boosts their level of confidence.
So, summed up above are some of the benefits and characteristics of integrated learning at the best CBSE school in Kolkata. Project-based learning is a way to build all kinds of skills starting from teamwork to project management skills in children and prepares them to face real-world challenges. Admission in CBSE school Howrah is open for the session 2022-2023. Enrol yourself to become a better person in life and to secure your future.