The Government of West Bengal has issued a warning for Heat Wave , we have decided to suspended the classes in School from Wednesday 27th April to Friday 29th April. However Online classes will be held for these 3 days. Time Table and Schedule will be shared in School App by evening today.
Classes in School will begin from Monday 2nd May.
From classes 1 to 10
To be informed in class 7, 8 and 9
Vaccination drive dose -1
Age: born between 1st January 2008 to 25th April 2010
On Monday they have to bring
Copy of birth certificate
Copy of Addhar Card
A consent letter from Parent that they are allowing for Vaccination .
- Dear Students, Click on the Link below, record National Anthem, following the steps as given. Get a certificate from Govt. of India https://rashtragaan.in/
- Dear Parents/ Guardian, This is for your kind attention that today’s Exam has been cancelled due some technical issues .Exam of tomorrow has been also stopped. New time table and other details will be soon shared with you. For any assistance please call your respective Mentors.
- Dear Parents / Students, Due to impact of Amphan, Howrah, Hooghly and most of the areas around are still not having proper network and Internet connectivity. We have been receiving call through out regarding the disturbance in attending Online classes. The Students are unable to login and even open the Mobile App.
Hence we have decided that the classes will remain suspended till Friday 29th May. Online classes will resume from Monday 1st June. Usual Time Table will be followed. However videos of previous classes ( upto class VIII), study content and worksheets are available on the official website, in E-Learning Section. SMIL
- Parents / Guardians are informed that the school has decided not to increase the fees in the new academic session 2020-21 for all the classes. Parents/ Guardians may pay the fees as per their convenience.
- Dear Parents, Hope you are safe at home. This is to inform you that the subject enrichment will be conducted through AT HOME ACTIVITY. The necessary information is given below: Students have to introduce himself/ herself by name, class, father’s name, mother’s name, address, hobby,likes,dislikes and so on.After that the child will start introducing his/ her family members and also he or she should mention that what type of family they belong to. This should be done only by the child and family members. One of the family members will do the video. The video should not be of more than 2 minutes. Parents are requested to send the video in the following WhatsApp number: 8336990006 The video should be sent within 12 th May,2020.
- Dear Parents Greetings for the day!!! Here we are to inform you that the Online videos of previous classes is available on our E Learning platform. Students who has missed classes can now access. The process of E learning login is: Open our website (http://sudhirmemorialinstituteliluah.com) Click on E Learning icon Put your registered mobile number as ID and your child’s Date of Birth as password Click on the respective subjects to see the videos.
- Dear Parents Greetings for the day!!! Online classes have started and hope that our children’s are having fun along with their studies. Here we are uploading few extra work sheets in E Learning for their practice. Please follow the instructions and help them to do them.