The science project is playing a crucial role in influencing child growth and development. Therefore, they require a safe and high-quality science lab and knowledge to bring the best result. School provides the most effective tools to their students for supporting constructive learning to the students based on its science projects. There are several benefits of doing science projects as the whole world is basically based on science and technology. Hence, we must influence our child towards science for having the best knowledge and experience. There are different ways to create the best science projects. Hence, we will discuss how to create the best science fair project for student’s best experience.
Steps of doing Science fair project
Get ideas and do research
Every project needs proper planning and perfect execution for having the best result in the future. Therefore, make proper planning, get ideas, and do the best researches for the outfit in the future. Try to get the help of teachers, seniors, and parents to get success in the future. However, we can also take the help internet to get the innovative ideas of creating the best fair project in the future. Get the top ideas and researches from the faculty member of the top CBSE board School in Howrah that guides the student to complete the fair project in the school.
Design and conduct your project
Designing is one of the most unique and attractive things to showcase your projects. Every design must be looking unique that gives the best outfit to the content of the projects. Therefore, try to make your project unique in such a way that it should be easy to read and write. If you want your child to get involved with the top science project then get connect with the faculty member of the CBSE school Howrah with its best resources.
Communicate your project and examine the result
Make sure to communicate the project with the seniors and classmates. Try to make your projects in the group for having creative ideas and best project achievement. There are several advantages of communicating the projects such as it gives innovative ideas, best result, and help in making complete fair projects. However, we can see the best guidance from the top school in Howrah with various science projects and features.
The sector of Science fair project
Physics: Making Air Pump Project using plastic Bottle
Introduction: The air pump was invented by Robert Boyle and Robert Hooke. This pump is installed in bicycles, aquarium, gas compressor, air horn, and vacuum cleaner to pump air.
Air pump basically used to push air. Air pumps in different tools and equipment work exactly the same way except for very minute differences.
There are two types of air pumps. Diaphragm pump and Reciprocating pump. There is a difference in the way these two types of pumps work and are installed in different machines and used for different purposes.
- Empty Water bottle
Chemistry: Electrolysis Water Experiment
- Insert the thumb tacks into the bottom of the plastic container. Make sure the thumb packs points push up into the container. Provide Space so that they’re the same distance apart as the two terminals of the 9V battery. Make sure to not prick yourself!
- Place the plastic container with the thumb tacks over the terminals of the battery. Get the cup size best to balance on the battery, find something to stack it on: between two books, a stack of post-its, etc.
- Now fill the container with distilled water. If the tacks move, go ahead and use this opportunity to fix them before you proceed. Just see will distilled water conduct electricity on its own? Try it!
- Add just a pinch of baking soda.
- Hold two test tubes above each and push the pin to collect the gas being formed. Record your observations. What happens? Does one tube have more gas than the other? What gases do you think are forming?
- Discard the solution, and repeat the procedure with a different combination:
- Lemon juice and distilled water
- Table salt and distilled water
- Dish detergent and distilled water
- Distilled water (no additive)
- Tap water (Does tap water work? If so, why?)
- Distilled water
- Tap water
- 2 silver-coloured thumb tacks
- 9V battery
- Small, clear plastic container (a plastic to-go sauce container from a restaurant would work great)
- 2 test tubes
- Baking soda
- Table salt
- Dishwashing detergent
Distilled water will not conduct current, while tap water will conduct a small current. The solution with baking soda will facilitate a good amount of electrolysis. The solution with table salt will facilitate electrolysis the best.
Biology: Biogas Plantation Project
The purpose of this project is to discover ways to produce Biogas with alternate sources by using our local resources. It can help students to basics of Anaerobic digestion and the production of gas by different organic kitchen wastage. The basic task is to design, make, test a simple waste digester and gas collection system. One can check various facets of the anaerobic digestion process.
- Digester seed material
- Digester feedstock Animal dung, vegetables)
- 20-litre water can
- 1/4″ plastic tubing – possible use in the gas collection system
- Medium size Tyre tube for gas storage
- Tub for mixing water feedstock
- PVC Pipe 3/4″ 2.5 ft
- Super Glue
- Fine Sand
- Soldering Iron
- Black Color Paint
- Make sure that while feeding in the digester, the outlet must keep open so that slurry (the digested mixture of dung and water) comes out of the outlet.
- The initial production of biogas comes up slowly, so be patient, it may take as long as one complete week to produce gas.
- One litre of fresh properly mixed biological waste and water in a 50% ratio shall be fed in the digester on a daily basis to keep the digester in good working condition.
- This is one of the cheaper, effective, and safer methods to store gas in old tire tubes. (i.e. bicycle tire tube or car tire tube as per the dimension of digester).
Hence, these are some of the important processes that show how to create the best science fair project for student’s best experience. However, we also need to get connected to the best educational institutions that provide excellent guidance on every educational stage. Join CBSE school admission in Howrah that makes the best engagement with their available lab and resource for creating the fair science project.