The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the final date of the Class 10th and Class 12th exams. The date of the exam will begin on May 4th for both Class 10 and Class 12. Therefore, the aspirants who missed yesterday’s announcement will get here everything in detail. The CBSE has made the biggest announcement in 2021 by releasing the dates of exams based on particular subjects. We will provide you with all the details of the exam and important points and statements given by the CBSE board. We will also provide you with the direct link of CBSE to download the admit card of the CBSE Board exam 2021.
Hence, it is one of the biggest opportunity for the aspirants to get your best preparation for your CBSE board exam. Get connected to the top CBSE School in Howrah that brings various opportunities to score higher marks in CBSE board with their excellent guidance.
Let’s discuss some of the important points of CBSE board 2021 in details
- The date of the exam will begin on May 4.
- Class 12th exams to be conducted in two shifts to reduce the number of days of examinations.
- Second shift exams will be conducted on 4 days. On these days morning shift, the examination of Class 10 of main subjects will be conducted in which a maximum number of examinations should be used.
- No school staff who have been given duty in the morning shift will be used in the afternoon shift in view of pandemic
- The morning shift staff will not be used in the afternoon shift in view of the pandemic causes.
- Total 75 subjects for class 10 and 111 subjects for the Class 12 exam will be held on the CBSE board 2021.
The exam pattern for class 10th is based on both objective and subjective types
- For theory/annual board exam – 80 marks
- Internal assessment – 20 marks
- Total marks – 100 marks
- Total Passing Percentage: 33%
Internal Assessment Test (10th Examination)
|Type of Assessment||Distribution of Marks|
|Periodic Test||5 marks|
|Multiple Assessments||5 marks|
|Subject Enrichment Activities||5 marks|
The exam pattern for class 12th is based on the following Criteria
The Class 12th exam is basically based on three different streams Science, Arts, and Commerce. The three streams have their own format of the examination. However, a total of 26 questions generally asked in the CBSE Class 12th board exam. The total duration of all exams is 3 hours. The question paper usually consists of the following type of questions: Very short answer questions (1 mark each), Short answer type questions-I (2 marks each), Short answer type questions-II (3 marks each), Value-based question (4 marks), and Long answer type questions (5 marks each). The total passing percentage of CBSE board class XII is 33%.
To get the details of CBSE date sheet 2021 kindly visit the official website of CBSE
Hence, these are some of the important information based on CBSE for class 10th and Class 12th. We request you to kindly visit the official website of CBSE and check all the details of the Important dates, Exam Patterns, Syllabus, and many more.
“SMIL” is one of the best schools in Howrah that provides excellent guidance for class 10th and 12th board exams. However, the school provides expert guidelines that enriched the success with both Objective and Subjective exams. Get admission in CBSE school in Howrah provide the great guideline to the students for their exam.