Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is one of the most important educational institutes that provides excellent education, knowledge, and literature to each and every candidate with its excellent qualities, top faculties, and latest learning methods. Recently, CBSE has announced some of the important notifications regarding the CBSE exam and exam pattern. Get more different types of CBSE board exam update below for the student benefits in the future.
The Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank on Wednesday said that he will come to address all concerns regarding the notification of exam and exam pattern. The live interaction will be held on December 10. Education Minister said that he would go live on Twitter and Facebook to answer all the queries of students, teachers, and parents relates to exam and exam pattern.
Mr. Pokhriyal has also invited the people to take concerns, suggestions, and opinions from the stakeholders for the same. Those who want the solution of queries can do so by tweeting using the hashtag #EducationMinisterGoesLive.
According to the minister, 2020 was a pandemic for all of us and it brings a lot of changes in all formats including jobs and Education. People are bringing online jobs and online education with the help of technology. However, we will expect better changes in CBSE’s upcoming competitive/board exam.
CBSE Board Exam Pattern for Class 10th and 12th
The Central Board of Secondary education has recently changed the pattern of all the board exams including class 10th and class 12th. It is also to be expected that CBSE will recently announce the date of the exam for 2021 very soon.
In the recent changes, CBSE has already reduced 30% of its syllabus for the upcoming exams for 2020-21. These changes will play a crucial role in securing marks for the upcoming board exams. Hence, kindly download the latest sample paper that reveals the recent changes in the exam pattern for the upcoming CBSE board exam update.
- There will be multiple types of questions for English papers.
- Only Statement and Reason-based questions will be coming in a Class 12th Biology Subject.
- The assertion-based question will be coming on the class 12th Physics exam.
- Class 12th Mathematics paper will be based on case study methods.
Importance of CBSE Board for a brighter future
There are several education boards in India that provide education to the aspirants. However, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is slightly different in the opinions and views of the parents. It also became one of the most preferred educational boards in India with its educational ethics, discipline, culture, and heritage. This information is going to be implemented in every top CBSE school in Howrah. Let’s find out some of the important points to focus on CBSE Board. The objective of the CBSE Board are as follows:
- The objective of the CBSE is to provide quality education till class 10 and Class 12.
- It provides excellent co-curriculum activities to the students in several ways.
- There are several rules and methods of knowledge distribution in the CBSE school due to its technical pattern.
- CBSE board also helps in improving the knowledge, skills, abilities, and growth of an individual.
- It gives aspirants different kinds of knowledge that carries from school to college life.
Hence, these are some of the reliable information regarding the CBSE exam and its updates. Therefore, get yourself completely ready to associate with CBSE educational board. Get connected to “Sudhir Memorial Institue Liluah” which has ongoing admission in CBSE school in Howrah for sessions 2021-22. Get associates to provide unique learning, knowledge, and skills to your kids for the best benefit in the future.